Security Analysis Certification
This course is designed for anyone who wants an understanding of information security analysis. More than ever, information security analysts are needed to rescue business when they have been breached as well as put in the controls and countermeasures to prevent cyber-attacks.
Learn the pillars of information security and need for security analysis.
This course will go over the following information security concepts:
1-Security and Information Technology Security - Defending information from unauthorized access use, Disclosure, Disruption, Modification, Perusal, Inspection, Recording or destruction.
2-Pillars of Information Security –
- Confidentiality - a state of secrecy or keeping secrets.
- Integrity - protecting information from being modified by unauthorized parties.
- Authentication - It's the process of determining whether someone or something is, in fact, who or what it is or they are declared to be.
- Authorization - Authorization is the process of giving someone permission to do or have something.
- Availability - ensuring that authorized parties are able to access the information when needed.
- Non-Repudiation - ensure that a transferred message has been sent and received by the parties claiming to have sent and received the message.
3-Security Analysis and the need for Security Analysis
- Concerning Elements – Theft, Fraud/Forgery, Unauthorized Information Access, Interception / Modification of Data, Data Loss.
- Major assets to protect – Your assets, your network infrastructure, your personal data, availability of your networks, your credentials.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to expand their knowledge on information security
- Those interested in a career as information security analyst